This is a generously sized 2-person tent with plenty of extra space for gear. A perfect choice for someone looking for the quality and ruggedness of a Kodiak Canvas tent in a smaller more compact package.
• Hydra-Shield™, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas. Durable, watertight and breathable.
• Flex-Bow Frame: Exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut. Quick and easy, one-person, setup.
• Spacious 6’1″ ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
• Two large D-shaped doors (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
• Four large windows with no-see-um mesh.
• Front Awning (70×57 inches) provides covered entry and shade.
• Customizable organizer pockets (1 pocket organizer, 1 bag organizer, 2 sewn in pockets)
• Designed for compact storage.
• Two funnel-flow vents help improve air flow and temperature management.
• Stainless steel, wire stake loops.
• Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
• Zippered storage bag.
Pack Weight: 24.7 kg (includes 2.7 kg in stakes).
Pack Size: Tent– Length 24 in. Diameter 13 in., Poles– Length 35 in. Diameter 5.5 in.
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shield™ canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-Shield™ canvas.
Floor Material: 13.5 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, with welded seams.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
Flex-Bow Rods: 3/8-inch, solid, spring steel.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty.